PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

north Texas state student gunned down

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: north Texas state student gunned down

Postby alyssa » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:20 pm

I know that "Give 'em the Axe" cheer.
Y'all could do that next year at UNT!

I'll be away to get grad degree #4 in another state unless I change my mind about earning it.
alyssa
All-American

Postby One Trick Pony » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:50 pm

alyssa wrote:I know that "Give 'em the Axe" cheer.
Y'all could do that next year at UNT!

I'll be away to get grad degree #4 in another state unless I change my mind about earning it.

Sounds like you need some other teachings
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby LA_Mustang » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:00 am

SMU_Alumni11 wrote:Guys guys this will all blow over. Remember he's white. NBD in today's standards.

Maybe I didn't pay attention to your posts in the past but recently I have, unfortunately. I'm glad I don't know you.
SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMU_Alumni11 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:59 am

LA_Mustang wrote:
SMU_Alumni11 wrote:Guys guys this will all blow over. Remember he's white. NBD in today's standards.

Maybe I didn't pay attention to your posts in the past but recently I have, unfortunately. I'm glad I don't know you.

Ok? Not sure how to respond to that. I mean was I wrong? Is Denton burning like the other cities around the country? I don't subscribe to group think here and pretend there isn't destruction going on from on particular group. Granted my statement comes with a degree of hyperbole, but so does most of the comments on the board.
SMU_Alumni11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby footballdad » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:51 pm

SMU_Alumni11 wrote:
LA_Mustang wrote:

Ok? Not sure how to respond to that. I mean was I wrong? Is Denton burning like the other cities around the country? I don't subscribe to group think here and pretend there isn't destruction going on from on particular group. Granted my statement comes with a degree of hyperbole, but so does most of the comments on the board.

Be careful, it's ALL considered hate speech in the eyes of the Loretta Lynch gang. 8)
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Around the Hilltop