PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Moody's Downgrades SMU's Bond Rating

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Moody's Downgrades SMU's Bond Rating

Postby RGV Pony » Thu May 05, 2016 6:30 pm

smustatesman wrote:
DanFreibergerForHeisman wrote:Sounds like it's time for another four-year fundraising campaign!

As a matter of fact, I received a phone call Tuesday evening from a Freshman co-ed working in the SMU boiler room, "dialing for dollars". She talked about the new dorms and dinning facilities, but had no idea what Joe Perkins Nat. was; thinking that the outdoor Barr pool, with its bubble, was our school's permanent natatorium. And, was unaware of the ground breaking for the new natatorium across Central Exp.

As they say at BYU.....I don't care how you bring'em.......but, bring them young.......and dumb.

PERUNA NEUTERED

Guess I'll pass that along to my daughter who is visiting BYU as we speak
RGV Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby smustatesman » Thu May 05, 2016 8:15 pm

mrydel wrote:They called me asking for a donation. I told them I had sent mine 2 months ago. They said their records were evidently not updated.

My last name begins with the letter (B). I told my solicitor that I had already donated this year anonymously. Her response was that it didn't show in the records ! :shock: I told her that she should check her list again under the names that begin with the letter (A). 8)
Smustatesman aka NUKE......I procreate and I vote.
smustatesman
All-American

Postby EastStang » Mon May 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Twice I've had them call during an SMU basketball or football game. I asked why aren't you at the game. Don't you know you should never call an alum during an SMU football (basketball game). Call me when we aren't on TV.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Around the Hilltop