PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Some band, students kneel during national anthem

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Some band, students kneel during national anthem

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Rebel10 wrote:They did not do it last week at the Liberty game. So like I said just probably a reaction to the Tulsa shooting which was not a joke. Nothing wrong with that. Probably need to delete this thread before it turns really ugly towards those students peacefully demonstrating imo.

Well as soon as they provide some real statistics to base their protests on, cite one law or official that implicitly or explicitly oppresses people of color they will be respected. Until then their perpetuation of lies and violent anti white and police rhetoric,( especially at a game where the victims of this domestic terrorist group are being honored ) should not be tolerated.

Don't we literally have the opposite disparity? Isn't it actually legal to not give white people things they've earned and instead give them the miniorities? Affirmative action
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby Rebel10 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Did you see the Tulsa shooting? If so what do you think about that? And what do you mean not be tolerated? Should they sick dogs on them and use fire hoses on them like they did in the 60's? Again, maybe this thread should be deleted and just focus on football.
Last edited by Rebel10 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony Boss » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Dumbasses
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Rebel10 wrote:Did you see the Tulsa shooting? If so what do you think about that?

I think we have a police brutality problem, not a police hunting black people problem. Check youtube. These things happen to white people too. And I think if he didn't want to get shot, knowing black people are mercilessly hunted by police, he pobably should have complied with the wishes of those pointing guns at him. He didn't exactly do himself any favors.

Black people kill white people at 10 times the rate white people kill black people. Fbi states that 90% of black murder victims are murdered by other blacks. Also that despite blacks being a much smaller percentage of the population, they consist of more run ins with the police...and are still shot half as many times as white people, who have a larger population and fewer run ins with the police.

Got anymore vitriolic liberal bs propaganda?

Why are all of these martyrs criminals who were in the act of, or immediately following the act of committing crimes when they're shot? Hands up don't shoot is a proven lie, alton sterling had the police called.on him for waving a gun around, was resisting arrest, was told by the cop that he would shoot him if he didn't stop (he didnt) and was reaching for a gun in his pocket, which was seen retrieved from his pocket at the end of the video.

If every.time someone with brown skin dies it's because white people are racist,we have a problem
Last edited by vielsiehorsepower on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Rebel10 wrote:Did you see the Tulsa shooting? If so what do you think about that? And what do you mean not be tolerated? Should they sick dogs on them and use fire hoses on them like they did in the 60's? Again, maybe this thread should be deleted and just focus on football.

I mean we have every right to say negative things about it if we so please.

Ah going to the race card. Cute move, sjw.
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby Rebel10 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:51 pm

So the police were right in shooting him even though he had his hands up. Even Donald Trump said he did not know what was running through the officers mind. Are you saying the officer was justify in shooting him?
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Rebel10 wrote:So the police were right in shooting him even though he had his hands up. Even Donald Trump said he did not know what was running through the officers mind. Are you saying the offerer was justify in shooting him?

No. Nor did I imply that I thought that. It's just common sense that if you think cops wake up in the morning and drive to work wondering excitedly how many black people they're going to get to shoot at that day that you shouldn't give them any more reasons to use force against you.
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby alyssa » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:58 pm

They're on the wrong side.
alyssa
All-American

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:00 am

Rebel10 wrote:The man may not have thought police officers wake up in the morning trying to kill him. Trump even said that he was in compliance.

Either way it doesn't matter. Police brutality is a problem that hits home for everyone- not just black people. White cops killing white people just isn't terribly newsworthy. I'm not going to do it, but I could prove my point with about 4 minutes on google.
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby Rebel10 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:01 am

Beat Temple.
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby vielsiehorsepower » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:03 am

Rebel10 wrote:Beat Temple.

There ya go :D

What's the best immediate answer to the qb problem?
vielsiehorsepower
All-American

Postby AustinPerson » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:03 am

never mind. Ben Hicks is a bad QB
Last edited by AustinPerson on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
AustinPerson
All-American

Postby rodrod5 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:04 am

Rebel10 wrote:So the police were right in shooting him even though he had his hands up. Even Donald Trump said he did not know what was running through the officers mind. Are you saying the officer was justify in shooting him?

he didn't have his hands up though he was reaching in the car

if you actually watched the video instead of reading false "news" reports you would know this

get loaded up on PCP, block the wrong lane of the road with your RUNNING car with all the doors open (as is clearly stated by the 911 caller) and then ignore the cops when you show up and you might win a stupid prize even if you might not have fully deserved to be a "prize winner" that day

this idiot was not "having car trouble" the 911 caller stated the car was RUNNING and blocking the road this idiot was having a drug induced freak out and was reaching in the car which is not possible with "hands up"
rodrod5
Junior Varsity

Postby Rebel10 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:05 am

vielsiehorsepower wrote:
Rebel10 wrote:Beat Temple.

There ya go :D

What's the best immediate answer to the qb problem?

Man that is the $60,000 question.
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby malonish » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:10 am

The Tulsa shooting is not a hill to make a stand on. Tulsa was bad.

However, to get this thread Super Nuked™ I'll bring up how the violent protests in Charlotte are over a man that was armed not following commands and contrast that with the peaceful protest for a worse act with the unarmed victim. Protesters have killed, beaten, and looted over what was a threat of a pistol brandished at police. Kneel for Tulsa, not Charlotte. I will 100% respect someone's right to kneel and protest while also disagreeing that there is a system of which its members set their alarms for the morning to kill people like the Dallas shooter did to those cops. To quote one of the protestors last night:

"I'm not against all police officers, I'm not saying all cops are bad, I'm not saying all Caucasian people are bad, because they're not," so what is it? Some are bad or they all are bad and trying to kill everyone? Getting mixed signals here.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Around the Hilltop