PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby One Trick Pony » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:24 pm

User avatar
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 9244
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Certainly understand why Chad is up so high but surprised that Sonny is where he is although I suppose if this team doesn't make a bowl this year, all the positive momentum could be lost
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 19709
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:01 am
Location: Stonebridge Golf Club, NC

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby Insane_Pony_Posse » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:01 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:Coach (CHAD MORRIS is in the top ten


Shouldn't these "power-houses" be enough to save the used car salesman for another year?

Portland State
Colorado State
San Jose State
Western Kentucky
C-ya @ Milos!
User avatar
Insane_Pony_Posse
PonyFans.com Legend
 
Posts: 4253
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby One Trick Pony » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:10 pm

Insane_Pony_Posse wrote:
One Trick Pony wrote:Coach (CHAD MORRIS is in the top ten


Shouldn't these "power-houses" be enough to save the used car salesman for another year?

Portland State
Colorado State
San Jose State
Western Kentucky
Kind of sounds like our basketball schedule.

Charleston I hadn't even noticed Sonny till you mentioned it
User avatar
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 9244
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 pm

Insane_Pony_Posse wrote:
One Trick Pony wrote:Coach (CHAD MORRIS is in the top ten


Shouldn't these "power-houses" be enough to save the used car salesman for another year?

Portland State
Colorado State
San Jose State
Western Kentucky


Chad will need those 4 wins and I think he's going to need a 5 win season to have any credibility whatsoever with his "we're excited about the future" shtick
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 19709
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:01 am
Location: Stonebridge Golf Club, NC

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby One Trick Pony » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:13 am

Lol - north Texas too....


Image
User avatar
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 9244
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby One Trick Pony » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:15 am

.Image
User avatar
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 9244
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby sadderbudweiser » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:51 am

Hicks Pick Six Pool:

Game # and time of his first: Game 2. 8:00 in.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 5835
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby ponyboy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:58 am

Pretty funny for Dykes to be in that hot seat list. Um, no.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 12672
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2000 4:01 am
Location: University Park,TX US

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby White Helmet » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:43 am

ponyboy wrote:Pretty funny for Dykes to be in that hot seat list. Um, no.


So you’re satisfied with 5-7, cool.
User avatar
White Helmet
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:39 pm
Location: Oro Valley, AZ

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby ponyboy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:10 pm

I’m willing to give him more than fifteen minutes on the job to improve on that record.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 12672
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2000 4:01 am
Location: University Park,TX US

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby White Helmet » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:23 pm

ponyboy wrote:I’m willing to give him more than fifteen minutes on the job to improve on that record.


So when we are 4-8 this year how many more years do you wait. Our 2020 recruiting class is still lagging, bring in a bunch go GT and JuCo guys, but where is the "commitment from the TX HS coaches"?
User avatar
White Helmet
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:39 pm
Location: Oro Valley, AZ

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby CJPONY16 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:53 pm

White Helmet wrote:
ponyboy wrote:I’m willing to give him more than fifteen minutes on the job to improve on that record.


So when we are 4-8 this year how many more years do you wait. Our 2020 recruiting class is still lagging, bring in a bunch go GT and JuCo guys, but where is the "commitment from the TX HS coaches"?

You seem like you have no idea whats going on, but just want to complain about everything.
CJPONY16
Recruit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby White Helmet » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:56 pm

CJPONY16 wrote:
White Helmet wrote:
ponyboy wrote:I’m willing to give him more than fifteen minutes on the job to improve on that record.


So when we are 4-8 this year how many more years do you wait. Our 2020 recruiting class is still lagging, bring in a bunch go GT and JuCo guys, but where is the "commitment from the TX HS coaches"?

You seem like you have no idea whats going on, but just want to complain about everything.


How many P5 offers does our recruiting class have?
User avatar
White Helmet
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:39 pm
Location: Oro Valley, AZ

Re: Ben Hicks transfers to Hogs

Postby CJPONY16 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:13 pm

How many P5 offers does our recruiting class have?[/quote]

Its August, and the class isn't even halfway done. Wait until January before you lose your mind. Sonny & Co have improved on every class so far. They have a plan, and have earned the benefit of the doubt. Pump the brakes a little.
CJPONY16
Recruit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Around the Hilltop

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest