PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

SMU memorabilia

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

SMU memorabilia

Postby FriscoChuck » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:24 am

Hi, Is anyone interested in some older-ish memorabilia I am giving away? I have a medium sized bin of old Daily Campus clippings, SMU game-day programs, tickets, etc. Most of the stuff is from the late 80's-early 90's. Some pretty interesting stuff but time has come to declutter. Please send me an IM if you are interested. Otherwise I will just bring it to our tent for first game and let everyone rummage thru it.
Thanks, Chuck
FriscoChuck
All-American
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby mustangxc » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:44 am

Do you have any old pocket schedules mixed in? I am looking for 1996 SMU football.
User avatar
mustangxc
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 5390
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: San Juan, PR

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby csrlr » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:44 pm

mustangxc wrote:Do you have any old pocket schedules mixed in? I am looking for 1996 SMU football.
ImageImageImage
csrlr
Recruit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:27 pm

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby smupony94 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Those look like current Moody prices
User avatar
smupony94
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 25598
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:34 am
Location: Bee Cave, Texas

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby mustangxc » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:25 pm

csrlr wrote:
mustangxc wrote:Do you have any old pocket schedules mixed in? I am looking for 1996 SMU football.
ImageImageImage


That's the one!
User avatar
mustangxc
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 5390
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: San Juan, PR

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby ponyboy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Totally unrelated, but I graduated 30 years ago yesterday. Can’t believe it’s been that long.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 12368
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2000 4:01 am
Location: University Park,TX US

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby shadowman » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:44 am

ponyboy wrote:Totally unrelated, but I graduated 30 years ago yesterday. Can’t believe it’s been that long.


I graduated in 89 as well, although in the Spring. Good times!
Probaly won't happen...BUT...maybe it will!!
User avatar
shadowman
Heisman
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:01 am
Location: Dallas

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby ponyboy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:50 pm

I had to take May interterm and summer classes to finish up
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 12368
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2000 4:01 am
Location: University Park,TX US

Re: SMU memorabilia

Postby PonyTime » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:52 am

FriscoChuck wrote:Hi, Is anyone interested in some older-ish memorabilia I am giving away? I have a medium sized bin of old Daily Campus clippings, SMU game-day programs, tickets, etc. Most of the stuff is from the late 80's-early 90's. Some pretty interesting stuff but time has come to declutter. Please send me an IM if you are interested. Otherwise I will just bring it to our tent for first game and let everyone rummage thru it.
Thanks, Chuck


FriscoChuck - do you have any Campus Voice clippings?

I need to catch up on advice from D.i.c.k. Redbeard.

(only those from 90s SMU will get that ^^^)
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

Image
User avatar
PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:01 am
Location: The Green Elephant


Return to Around the Hilltop

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests