PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Employment Opportunity

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Employment Opportunity

Postby Webmaster » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:07 pm

The company I work for is looking to hire a designer/graphic artist with photo and video/editing, web content creation and desktop publishing skills. This person would manage a large library of labels, product photos, logos, etc. to support our global branding initiatives. Experience with consumer packaged goods a plus.

We manufacture products for aviation / aerospace, marine, automotive, agriculture and heavy industry. Here's our website if you'd like to see the kinds of product we manufacture. http://www.corrosionx.com Our office is in Garland, basically on the other side of LBJ from Lake Highlands. Full-time or part-time possible for the right person. If you know of anyone good, please message me.

I am posting here after waiting for 2 days to get some response from SMU's networking tool (where alumni can post jobs for students and alumni) <sigh>.
"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Return to Around the Hilltop