PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

National Championship

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: National Championship

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Stallion wrote:Broadcaster says Clemson player has had a 3.0 GPA every semester or his career-leading me to believe that they aren't enrolled in classes where the Professor gives out Cs

That was DT Christian Wilkins they were referring to and he happens to be a really bright guy and outstanding citizen type...rare kid, for sure. Very much involved in community organizations and he also turned down millions last year when he would have been a high draft pick because he wanted to return to school (played this season as a Grad student) because of disappointing finish last year when they lost to Bama in semis.

https://www.tigernet.com/player/Christian-Wilkins-368
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: National Championship

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 pm

digman52 wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:Go Tigers!

Your second favorite college has sure been on an amazing run ! I joined the bandwagon last night !

Yes, my 2nd favorite college team left no doubt last night and the frightening part is that Dabo says they are going to be even better next year. Shows what hiring the right HC can do for a program because he took over a struggling program from after they went from Hatfield to West to Bowden through several mediocre years.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football