PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Twitter

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Twitter

Postby Wild Mustang » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Webmaster please talk to the posters. No one should be copying and pasting people's posts from ponyfans and making posts on Twitter. It does not make sense. If I wanted to make a post on Twitter then that is what I would have done. I chose to post on ponyfans. If people cannot keep to that then there is no need for me or anyone to post on ponyfans. Why would someone post something on ponyfans if a poster is going to copy and paste your post on other social media?
Last edited by Wild Mustang on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Mustang
Junior Varsity

Re: Twitter

Postby PonyPlayer4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:16 pm

I am not the one doing it, but this is a public domain.
PonyPlayer4
Hall of Famer

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm

Oh stop whining. The Trump and AOC (believe it or not separate dedicated fans) accounts are quite hilarious. For you being upset someone taking a post from one public site (not private or paid) and putting on another public platform is legal and ethical. Instead, why don’t you just offer a rebuttal?
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby CenTXpony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:21 pm

WM you won post of the year with this on another board....Thought I’d let you know....
CenTXpony
Heisman

Postby bubba pony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:41 pm

I don't have twitter nor facebook. So some twitter screen shots are ok by me if they are informative.
by not having either, I suspect my privacy has been less compromised, maybe not. Every time I see in the news the questionable practices of facebook, I'm glad I am on not on it.
bubba pony
Heisman

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:48 pm

There is no privacy on and open board . Everything you post say and think in text is spidered via Google and other Aggregates .

Your ip address is logged here also .
Giving away your location or close to it .

Any court order will follow that bread crumb right back to your computer .
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Wild Mustang » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:13 pm

I fully recognize that ponyfans is a public forum. Pretty sure that most people understand where I am coming from. No need for me to address this topic any further.
Last edited by Wild Mustang on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Mustang
Junior Varsity

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:15 pm

Wild Mustang wrote:I fully recognize that ponyfans is a public forum. Pretty sure that most people understand where I am coming from. No need for me to address this any topic any further.
Congratulations
One Trick Pony

Twitter

Postby CenTXpony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Wild Mustang wrote:I fully recognize that ponyfans is a public forum. Pretty sure that most people understand where I am coming from. No need for me to address this any topic any further.

There was never any need for you to address it all. It was pretty pathetic.
CenTXpony
Heisman

Postby AustinPerson » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Wild Mustang is losing. Sad!
AustinPerson
All-American

Postby PonyKai » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:32 pm

You're asking someone to not copy and paste on a public domain something posted on a public domain. SAD! Low Energy Mustang!
PonyKai

Postby mustangxc » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:50 pm

I actually understand where Wild Mustang is coming from. Whatever he posts here he can defend in an exchange but to put it on another forum (twitter) that he has elected not to use does not allow him the ability to defend his point. While it is legal, it is a cowardly act. A similar situation is when writers publish an article that puts a player in a negative light and do not give the player the chance to go at him/her. Most writers give the player a heads up and allow them to vent, unless the writer does not care about access to the clubhouse/locker room.
mustangxc

Postby Arkpony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:11 pm

mustangxc wrote:I actually understand where Wild Mustang is coming from. Whatever he posts here he can defend in an exchange but to put it on another forum (twitter) that he has elected not to use does not allow him the ability to defend his point. While it is legal, it is a cowardly act. A similar situation is when writers publish an article that puts a player in a negative light and do not give the player the chance to go at him/her. Most writers give the player a heads up and allow them to vent, unless the writer does not care about access to the clubhouse/locker room.

Good point.
Long live Inez Perez!
Arkpony

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Sometimes it's just that good .
One Trick Pony

Postby AustinPerson » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:48 pm

The fact that some PF posters are showing concern about fake Donald Trump shows that fake Donald Trump is #winning.
AustinPerson
All-American

Next

Return to Basketball