PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Invoice

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Invoice

Postby solomouse » Mon May 13, 2019 1:45 pm

I have not renewed or made any pledge for this coming year,but I today received a billing as if I had renewed ...I will write a letter tomorrow but I wondered if this happened to others.
solomouse
Varsity

Re: Invoice

Postby SMU Section F » Mon May 13, 2019 2:37 pm

solomouse wrote:I have not renewed or made any pledge for this coming year,but I today received a billing as if I had renewed ...I will write a letter tomorrow but I wondered if this happened to others.

I'm no longer a season ticket holder, but if I remember correctly this is how they've always done it. If you aren't renewing, just don't pay it. (A quick e-mail/call to confirm wouldn't hurt if you're concerned.)
SMU Section F
Heisman

Postby Mustangsabu » Mon May 13, 2019 2:55 pm

I haven't pledged in 2 years and I have the same thing on my account. Don't sweat it.

It reminded me though a few years ago I had a conversation with them because the previous year they had a drive where you were asked to add 10% (or some such) to what you had pledged for that year. I was all in back then so I said sure. When the invoice for the following year showed up, they were billing me for the increased rate I had paid the year before, like that is what I "owed". I was not impressed.
Mustangs Abu!
Mustangsabu
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Bergermeister » Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Mustangsabu wrote: I was all in back then...

Me too. Not anymore.
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Junior » Mon May 13, 2019 7:49 pm

yeah, i threw mine away.
Derail the Frogs!
Junior

Postby smupony94 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Junior wrote:yeah, i threw mine away.

Junior, I figured you would have mailed back Camel Bucks or Monopoly money
smupony94

Postby BUS » Tue May 14, 2019 7:40 am

Yes, got my invoice yesterday. My wife said absolutely NO. We have talked about fighting our way down through traffic as we now live in Carrollton... Plus the fact that the schedule is very weak... then we don't seem to have very highly ranked players and then we have the same coaching staff... Good Greif Charlie Brown....

So, I called a friend and asked if he would split the cost and share the package. He said yeas so we will have a draft when the schedule is out.

I want to support but I'm not really much of a Bball fan. I can pick some games on the weekends and feel good about doing something.

FYI: I feel really good about the direction the football program is on. Lets keep the coaches happy with the increase in AAC money.

Go Mustangs.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Postby friarwolf » Tue May 14, 2019 10:56 am

BUS wrote:Yes, got my invoice yesterday. My wife said absolutely NO. We have talked about fighting our way down through traffic as we now live in Carrollton... Plus the fact that the schedule is very weak... then we don't seem to have very highly ranked players and then we have the same coaching staff... Good Greif Charlie Brown....

So, I called a friend and asked if he would split the cost and share the package. He said yeas so we will have a draft when the schedule is out.

I want to support but I'm not really much of a Bball fan. I can pick some games on the weekends and feel good about doing something.

FYI: I feel really good about the direction the football program is on. Lets keep the coaches happy with the increase in AAC money.

Go Mustangs.

Hart will [deleted] football up, too. It is a matter of time..........
friarwolf
Heisman

Postby redpony » Tue May 14, 2019 11:17 am

friarwolf wrote:
Hart will [deleted] football up, too. It is a matter of time..........

True- unless we get rid of him before he can do that. Which is doubtful since he is RGTs lap boy.
redpony

Postby Pony ^ » Tue May 14, 2019 11:40 am

Fire Turner. Fire Hart.
Pony ^

Postby hoopmanx » Fri May 17, 2019 7:49 am

Football has to whoop a legit P5 squad, preferably SWC, before I truly give an eff
hoopmanx
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby digman52 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 am

Pony ^ wrote:Fire Turner. Fire Hart.

I hear Dr. Turner is building a new home, in preparation of leaving the SMU residence on University. I believe he will retire in the near future.
digman52
Junior Varsity

Postby Pony ^ » Fri May 17, 2019 10:10 am

digman52 wrote:
Pony ^ wrote:Fire Turner. Fire Hart.

I hear Dr. Turner is building a new home, in preparation of leaving the SMU residence on University. I believe he will retire in the near future.

Good. Besides raising money for academics, he has suppressed athletics for 25 years to be among the worst in the country
Pony ^

Postby Bergermeister » Sat May 18, 2019 3:38 pm

digman52 wrote: I hear Dr. Turner is building a new home, in preparation of leaving the SMU residence on University.

3912 University I believe.
Bergermeister

Postby One Trick Pony » Sat May 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Bergermeister wrote:
digman52 wrote: I hear Dr. Turner is building a new home, in preparation of leaving the SMU residence on University.

3912 University I believe.
Nice tree
One Trick Pony

Next

Return to Basketball