PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Weather

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Weather

Postby MustangMatt » Wed Oct 04, 2000 11:33 pm

Looks like we are going to see some good ole football weather this weekend. High of 51 and low of 33, possibly rainy!

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Re: Weather

Postby MustangMom » Thu Oct 05, 2000 12:18 am

Thanks for the update. We are driving in and will put a jacket and raingear in the car. Great football weather! Go Mustangs - beat San Jose State!!!

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
Go Mustangs!!<BR>-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Postby smusic » Thu Oct 05, 2000 2:49 am

Finally, a game where wearing long pants doesn't induce fainting spells and attract stares. Now the fraternities might look a little more comfortable with the shirt and tie look (which I absolutely support).
smusic

Postby Joyous » Thu Oct 05, 2000 9:34 am

Although I would rather be down screaming so all the people around me can look at me like I'm crazy if it rains anyone have any pull that can get me and the little one "Upstairs" out of the rain???
Joyous
Varsity

Postby smudad » Thu Oct 05, 2000 11:55 am

It may not be much better with a little one, but most of our forecasts have taken rain out for Saturday. The down side is, it's predicted that we'll have gusty wind with temps in the 50's at best most of the day. Try up in 205, next to last row. There were 4 empties between us and SMUStang last week. It may get you out of the wind.

smudad (alias fwdad)
Long live Thomas Sowell!
smudad
Varsity

Postby SMUPonyFan » Thu Oct 05, 2000 12:59 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smudad:
<B>but most of our forecasts have taken rain out for Saturday.

smudad (alias fwdad)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Corso, but I have to use your line.
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND...
Smudad, go to the weather channel link, at the bottom of the ponyfans.com home page, when you click on it, the weekly forcast shows showers for Friday and Saturday. Where have you heard your forcast from?

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Postby smudad » Thu Oct 05, 2000 2:27 pm

From those Harold Taft hirees at WBAP. Remember him. He hired people who understood Texas weather. I'll go with their forecast (and take rain gear just in case).
Long live Thomas Sowell!
smudad
Varsity

Postby MustangMatt » Thu Oct 05, 2000 2:34 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smudad:
<B>I'll go with their forecast (and take rain gear just in case). </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a good idea.

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Postby PK » Thu Oct 05, 2000 3:01 pm

Channel 8 this morning showed the forecast for Saturday as dry and cold. Only chance of light rain on Friday.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football