PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

great deal on clubs

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

great deal on clubs

Postby OrangeMustang » Tue Oct 10, 2000 6:02 pm

since the SMU football team is not doing so great, i thought i would get back into my golf routine on the weekends. wanted to let y'all know about this great cheap site where you can get used golf clubs online. it's called tourline golf, and i got a used set of callaway x-12 irons for $600 and they are in perfect condition! any golfers should check out the site: <A HREF="http://www.tourlinegolf.com" TARGET=_blank>www.tourlinegolf.com</A>
go stangs!
OrangeMustang

Re: great deal on clubs

Postby MustangMom » Tue Oct 10, 2000 7:34 pm

OrangeMustang,

Are you form Orange, Texas or are you a Texas fan who lives in Dallas and watches SMU. Yes, SMU has not won, but they have played hard. So, if you are a true fan of the red and blue Mustangs - you will still come to the game. Don't give up on SMU!

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
Go Mustangs!!<BR>-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Postby Big D » Tue Oct 10, 2000 9:00 pm

I'm the one from Orange, Texas, and I haven't given up on our boys. I never will. I couldn't afford Calloway's anyway. Thanks for the tip, OrangeMustang, I'm going to check it out right now.
Big D
Scout Team

Postby OrangeMustang » Wed Oct 11, 2000 5:43 pm

MustangMom, I haven't missed a home football game...just picking up my golf game a little more often now. I am an SMU student, but come from four generations of Longhorns, hence the name because I root for Texas just as much.
go stangs
OrangeMustang

Postby MustangMom » Thu Oct 12, 2000 12:23 am

OrangeMustang,

I didn't mean to imply that you weren't a loyal fan, it is just that so many fans seem disillusioned and are staying away from the game. I was afraid you were thinking of doing the same. I applaud you for attending every home game!! Wish there were more students like you.

I root for Texas too. I married a Longhorn and have become a loyal Texas fan. Since one of my boys graduated from
SMU and one is currently a student at
SMU, I have also become a loyal SMU fan.

Thanks for responding for me and keep cheering the Mustangs on!

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
Go Mustangs!!<BR>-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Return to Football