PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Fox TV

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Fox TV

Postby SMUPonyFan » Sat Oct 28, 2000 8:31 pm

Something to note. Last year SMU turned the season around at the Fresno State game. That game was on Fox Sports SW. Well, this is the first FSW game this year, and a win. Maybe this is the turn around game. That guy on this board who predicted we will win our next 6 games may be right. Or, maybe Nevada just isn't good, which is true.
I hope the Fox thing is the turn around.

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Re: Fox TV

Postby Corso » Mon Oct 30, 2000 7:09 pm

Not so fast, my friend!

Before we hitch our collective wagons to the FOX Sports SW thing, I think instead we should focus on the fact that Coach Schumann is the best there is at defending the option (or in Rice's case, the triple option.)

Vic Viloria, Corey Riley and Jarrian James will have a big game.
Corso
Hall of Famer

Re: Fox TV

Postby smudad » Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:18 am

Fresno sold out to stopping the run against RICE and actually got burned. In times past their passing attempts have looked like the 33rd place shotput contestant at an RA track meet. This year they won't be confused for Florida St. But, they can throw a bit. Also the freshman QB gives teams trouble when he freelances. Schumann may have to play this one a bit more honestly.
Long live Thomas Sowell!
smudad
Varsity

Return to Football