PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Sterling Harris

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Sterling Harris

Postby Recruiting Guru » Tue Jan 23, 2001 2:13 pm

Give the man some credit. He's earning his scholarship as a recruiting host, if not yet as a player. Several players have told me they stayed with Sterling on their visits to SMU, and he has shown them a great time and sold them on how much he loves SMU.

Not get out there and kick some tail on the field, Sterling. We have faith in you.
Recruiting Guru
Varsity

Re: Sterling Harris

Postby BUS » Tue Jan 23, 2001 3:55 pm

I would love to see Luter (sp) and Harris on the same side of the o-line and then I bet we could just run right behind them and get 4 to 5 yards.

Bring in a herd of BIG MEN
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMUPonyFan » Fri Jan 26, 2001 2:43 pm

What is the deal with Harris. Do you think he will ever get it together? He has such great size and strength. I just don't know if it is skill he lacks or if he needs an attitude adjustment.

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Postby Rodeo1 » Wed Jan 31, 2001 2:33 pm

Hey moron, Sterling Harris has done nothing to justify his overinflated ego nor his stellar reputation before his freshman year. The guy is huge, and yet he does nothing for our football team. I've had the misfortune of watching Mr. Harris play basketball at Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports. THis is a huge young man, and yet he acted like quite possibly the biggest cry baby on the court I have ever seen, calling ticky tack fouls, whining, etc...does not surprise me about his lack of improvement on the football field. It's all in the attitude folks. He ain't got it.
Rodeo1

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2001 2:54 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, you are absolutely correct!

Postby SMUPonyFan » Wed Jan 31, 2001 4:14 pm

Hey Rodeo, I see no reason for name calling, especially because all I did was ask a question, in which you just answered. But I guess that is your <I>style</I>. Anyway...

Here is another question. Do you think that there is hope for an attitude adjustment? I believe that a guy like him will not change, and there is no way coaches will change him. He has already been on the bench, and that did not seem to help.

So what I am saying is, will Harris ever contribute to SMU Football? Will or can his attitude change? Do you think we can change his attitude?

I would appreciate your take on this, maybe without any wise cracks.

------------------
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Postby SMUPonyFan » Sun Feb 04, 2001 2:23 pm

Rodeo1,
What is the deal. You have not responded to my post. If you are the same Rodeo as the one on the other board, I do not see you as the type to back down from anything. Surely my questions did not stump you.

Where art thou Rodeo?

------------------
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Return to Football