PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Damon Hancock

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Damon Hancock

Postby SMUPonyFan » Fri Oct 06, 2000 3:01 pm

Damon is awesome. He is probably the best athlete on the team. I think he has the highest vertical. Last year, at times, he showed his potential. If he can perfect his perimeter shot and mentally condition himself, he would have no problems going pro. He would be an awesome shooting guard that could be a deadly threat when he drives to the goal. He would be unstoppable. I just hope Dement keeps these guys a little more disiplined than he did last year. Lack of disipline is the downfall to too many athletes.

I hope Dement establishes Hancock as a key shooter and our #1 "go to the hole" guy.

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U

[This message has been edited by PonyPride (edited 10-10-2000).]
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Re: Damon Hancock

Postby Vitale » Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:22 pm

To borrow from that Corso guy ... not so fast my friend. Hancock has a great chance to go pro if he can extend his shooting range, but he's a pure pont guard, not a shooting guard. Kind of a poor man's Jason Kidd. Same height (6-4) and super-quick. GREAT defender. Tough rebounder. Mean streak a mile wide. NBA scouts already know about Hancock, believe me.

He's AWESOME, Baby!
Vitale
All-American

Return to Basketball