PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Eligibility waiver delays

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Eligibility waiver delays

Postby SMU Pom Mom » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 am

Jank might bite his tongue clear off.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/smu-m ... ng-mother/
SMU Pom Mom
All-American

Re: Eligibility waiver delays

Postby kc711 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:51 pm

SMU Pom Mom wrote:Jank might bite his tongue clear off.

For those of us that don't subscribe to the DMN, would you be so kind as to post the entire article? Because I am not a DMN subscriber, the link does not work for me. Thank you.
kc711
Scout Team

Postby PonyLaw90 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Someone needs to file an injunction against the NCAA prohibiting them from limiting any player who was allowed to transfer from being deemed ineligible. There is something inherently wrong about creating a process (transfer), creating rules and processes for seeking a waiver, but not having the staff to adjudicate and determine the applications in due time. SMU please call me, and I will do it. Hire me and cover the costs and I will donate my time. The NCAA is an inept and corrupt institution that continues to operate in an arbitrary and capricious manner.
PonyLaw90
Varsity

Postby Charleston Pony » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:17 pm

kc711 wrote:
SMU Pom Mom wrote:Jank might bite his tongue clear off.

For those of us that don't subscribe to the DMN, would you be so kind as to post the entire article? Because I am not a DMN subscriber, the link does not work for me. Thank you.

Short version...wanted to get closer to home because Mom has health issues and is getting worse. Chose SMU because Jank sold him on how he fit SMU's system and also the opportunity to play with long time friend Kendrick Davis. He's expressing his frustration with delay and if you watched Jank's interview, he's not happy with the NCAA either but trying not to say anything that could jeopardize this case.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponyboy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:35 pm

McNeil that is.
ponyboy

Postby sadderbudweiser » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:53 am

PonyLaw90 wrote:Someone needs to file an injunction against the NCAA prohibiting them from limiting any player who was allowed to transfer from being deemed ineligible. There is something inherently wrong about creating a process (transfer), creating rules and processes for seeking a waiver, but not having the staff to adjudicate and determine the applications in due time. SMU please call me, and I will do it. Hire me and cover the costs and I will donate my time. The NCAA is an inept and corrupt institution that continues to operate in an arbitrary and capricious manner.

Obstruction of the lane?

While you’re at let’s go for the home run and sue them for the DP.... or is that shot to hell By statute of limitations?
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Return to Basketball